Fall Events of the Office of Adult Formation
“All Adult Formation Classes are free of charge and open to all parishioners.”
All events are at the Catholic Pastoral Center – 2800 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214
For more information or to RSVP, contact Joan Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-783-0263
Please RSVP for all events to Joan Watson
Joan Watson, Director of Adult Formation
Diocese of Nashville, 615-783-0263
2800 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214-1402
FAQ about Fall Classes
1. The series
on the Life of the Church
has times listed at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. I come to only one of those, right?
2. About how long will the talks last on average?
- Yes, the same talks will be offered twice -- 10am and 7pm. So even if you want to come to 10 am one week and 7pm the next – it’ll be the same talk, just repeated later in the day.
3. For the series on
the Life of the Church
, can you just do one individual class or would you need to do all of them?
- The talks will last about an hour. The Bible study tends to run about 90 minutes.
4. Is there a cost?
- You can come to as many as you’d like – they’ll more or less stand alone. I definitely wanted to do something that gave people the opportunity to hear one or two talks even if they couldn’t commit to the whole series.
5. Is there a certain time that I need to register by?
- No, all the events are free! For the Bible study, if you would like workbook, they cost $10.
- Not necessarily, although I would like people to RSVP ahead of time so that I can get an idea of numbers, but more importantly so I can notify you if something changes AND help people find the right door to come in!