Coaching Vacancies 2022-2023 School Year:
- Baseball Junior Varsity Coach
- Boys Basketball Assistant
- Girls Basketball Assistant
- Cross Country Assistant
- Football Assistant
- Soccer Assistant
- Tennis Head Coach
- Track & Field Assistant
- Wrestling Assistant
- Wrestling Cheer Head Coach
Job Description: Assistant Athletic Coach
Direct Report: Sport Head Coach
All Father Ryan assistant coaches are responsible for supporting the Head Coach in the specific sport they have been assigned to help carry out the mission of Father Ryan High School and the vision of the Athletic Department.
Each Assistant Coach is expected to embody the 5 Pillars of the Ryan Way:
- Excellence – As an assistant coach, I will strive to reflect Father Ryan’s commitment to excellence in the way we compete and the ways we prepare to compete.
- Education – As an assistant coach, I believe that the Irish Athletic Experience is an integral part of the educational journey of each student.
- Faith – As an assistant coach, I will strive to enhance the environment of Catholic faith through athletics. Faith will be reflected in our commitment to integrity, fair play and teamwork.
- Community – Athletics will contribute to the school’s commitment to service by using our athletic platform as a vehicle to give back to our community and to promote the schools vision of service and community engagement.
- Tradition – As an assistant coach, I will honor existing traditions and commit to building new traditions to enhance the mission of Father Ryan both now and in the future.
- All Father Ryan assistant coaches are required to comply with the requirements established by the TSSAA (Coaches Education).
- All Father Ryan assistant coaches are required to obtain annual CPR certification.
- All Father Ryan assistant coaches are required to collaborate with the Head Coach to determine specific instructional assignments within their program.
- All Father Ryan assistant coaches are expected to interact positively with the Father Ryan community and public.
- All Father Ryan assistant coaches will comply with the policies and guidelines established within the Father Ryan Employee Handbook.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Head Coach, Director of Athletics, or Father Ryan Administration.
To apply to work at Father Ryan, please email the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of introduction
- List of minimum of three references and contact information