St. Cecilia Academy, a Catholic, college preparatory high school for young women grades 7-12 in Nashville, TN, seeks an energetic and dedicated Director of Admissions to lead the Admissions staff, which consists of the Director of Admissions, Associate Director of Admissions, and Assistant to Admissions.
• Interact professionally with support staff throughout the Division of Athletics (e.g., Student Services, Sports Information, Facilities, Business Office)
• Work in conjunction with the strength and conditioning coach to develop training workouts and protocols to prevent injuries and improve their overall physical fitness that will enhance their performance on the field.
• Assist Head Coach in budget planning and management and planning and executing team travel
• Assist the head coach in creating a team culture that will lead to a positive and meaningful experience for the SCA student-athlete
• Provide opportunities for the student-athletes to develop life and leadership skills that will prepare them for the next fifty years of their lives
• Assist in monitoring the academic performance of the SCA student-athletes in conjunction with the academic advisor to help them achieve their full academic potential and graduate with a meaningful degree
• Assist the head coach with special events, competitions, clinics
• May include education, certification, and experience
Submit resume to: Robert Jemison, Director of Athletics firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to Robert Jemison email@example.com