The Diocese of Nashville Mission Support Office (MSO) seeks qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director Catholic Media Productions(CMP). This is a regular part-time position providing coordination of all activities supporting CMP. This position oversees the management of WBOU LPFM 100.5, collaborating with the Board of Directors, fundraising and connecting with the parishes, schools and Catholic institutions to promote the station and solicit support. This position requires flexible hours and days of work and travel throughout Middle Tennessee. This is a part-time position of approximately 15-25 hours per week.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Facilitates the implementation of CMP’s evangelization ministry in collaboration and under the guidance of the Board of Directors of the Corporation and the Director of the Office of Youth and New Evangelization.
- Management of the day to day operation of the radio station (WBOU), recording studio and studio productions. This includes staff, volunteers and contractors.
- Maintains full integrity of all productions and materials, ensuring organization policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed.
- In collaboration with the Board and the Director of the Office of Youth and New Evangelization develops strategies for promotion, such as marketing materials, website and social media. Guides the Board in developing fundraising strategies.
- Developing relationship of CMP with parishes, schools and other Catholic institutions in the community for the purpose of promoting the station and soliciting support.
- Maintains relationship with the Hispanic community to solicit their support, source ideas for development of local programs in Spanish, gain knowledge to better support their community.
- In collaboration with the Board and the Director of the Office of Youth and New Evangelization develops long term strategic plans for radio evangelization ministry in the diocese, the annual budget and community outreach.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years (minimum) experience in communications, marketing or radio.
- Preference of bilingual skills: English and Spanish
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing, organizing, and critical thinking skills
Problem solving, strategic agility, informing, organizing, planning, priority setting, presentation skills, verbal and written communications, ethics and values, integrity and trust, and customer focus.
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to: