Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Sanford Federal is looking for a qualified Catholic Parish Coordinator to support all the missions at the Fort Campbell Facility, Kentucky.
- Position: Catholic Parish Coordinator for the US Army
- Type: Part-Time Position (25 hours per week)
- Stipend: $1500 per month ($18,000 Annually)
- Location: CRP Bldg. 5207 8th Street and Desert Storm Ave Fort Campbell, KY 42223-5565
- Coordinate Denominational Admin Support.
- Maintain Official Church Correspondence.
- Maintain Parish Registration and Census.
- Prepare and Publish Weekly Bulletin.
- Sacramental Screening Requirements.
- Coordinate Performance of Sacraments.
- Coordinate Diocesan Regs and Requirement.
- Coordinate Denomination Support.
- Catholic Chaplain Coordination.
- Religious Education Curriculum and Support.
- Provide Parish Council Brief.
- Vacation Bible School Support.
- Shall be qualified to meet the criteria of the Archdiocese of the Military Services (AMS), USA.
- Certified as a Religious Education (RE) Catechist with the AMS, USA.
- Shall provide current evidence of Religious Education Catechist Certification Archdiocese for Military Services (AMS), USA
Why Choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.