Development Stewardship Coordinator
St. Rose of Lima Church, located in Murfreesboro, TN, is a growing parish with a talented and energetic staff serving over 3,000 families. We are seeking a Development Coordinator. This position is full-time with a 37.5 hour work week. Some night and weekend availability required.
Reporting to: Amy Swartz-Director of Stewardship
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and implementation of a stewardship program for the parish/school including stewardship education on time, talent, treasure.
- Act as a liaison with the Steier Group for the Capital Campaign
- Coordination of fundraising activities and special events
- Capital Campaign
- Annual Fund
- Bishop’s Appeal
- Planned Giving
- Grants and Scholarships
- Starry Starry Night
- Coordination of parish volunteers
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills and public relations skills.
- Competence in the use of various computer software programs (including Microsoft Office Suite); ability to learn custom church software (i.e. PDS) necessary.
- Dependable, highly organized and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated experience in building positive and enduring relationships with donors and key stakeholders.
- Availability for occasional work during evenings and weekends
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field preferred
- Prior experience working in a Catholic parish or school setting is helpful, as is strong knowledge of the Catholic Church.
- Practicing Catholic.
- Proficient use of the English language required, Spanish language skills preferred.
St. Rose of Lima Church
March 17, 2023
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.