Join Our Team at Holy Rosary Catholic Parish in Nashville, TN
Position: Director of Communications and Parish Life
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling journey that combines your passion for evangelization with your expertise in communications? Holy Rosary Catholic Parish is looking for a leadership team member with vision to bring our parish mission and vision to life.
Holy Rosary Parish is a vibrant and diverse congregation of 800 families committed to living out our mission: to form ordinary saints and friends of Jesus Christ. We dedicate our efforts to leading others towards meaningful encounters with Him and seek to live united in Jesus Christ. Our parish is a place for worship as well as a community actively engaged in spiritual growth and outreach serving the Donelson neighborhood of Nashville for 70 years, especially the parish school of Holy Rosary Academy.
What's in It for You?
- Be a Pivotal Player: Play an integral role in growing and shaping our faith community. Your work will directly impact lives and create lasting connections within our parish.
- Lead with Creativity: Use your gifts for digital and print communications to tell our story in compelling ways, reaching hearts and minds both within and beyond our parish boundaries.
- Empower and Inspire: Manage and inspire a dedicated team of staff across various ministries who will report to you. Your leadership will foster a collaborative and spirited environment.
- Drive Innovation: Serve with other leaders including our Business Operations Director and Academy Principal on the parish leadership team in direct support of the pastor. Your ideas will help to further the pastor's vision.
- Further the Mission: Your role in developing and facilitating the Parish Pastoral Council will be instrumental in steering our parish towards its mission of forming ordinary saints and friends of Jesus Christ.
- Live and breathe our parish mission and vision.
- Be the driving force behind managing parish communications and office/ministry staff.
- Skillfully manage facility use and event scheduling.
- Collaborate with finance personnel for ministry budgeting.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone highly organized, personally responsible, and team-focused.
- A digital and print communications maestro with HR management experience.
- An initiator who's adept at managing processes and supervising teams.
- A heart for Catholic parish ministry, including the expectation of presence on some nights and weekends as well as familiarity with liturgical practices, parish community dynamics, and theological foundations.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits for a full-time, in-person, exempt position.
- A supportive working environment where you report directly to the Pastor.
Ready to Join Us?
We're excited to welcome a new team member dedicated to bringing Jesus Christ to the hearts and lives of our community.
Fr. John Sims Baker
192 Graylynn Drive
Nashville, TN 37214