Saint Joseph Church & School is looking for a full-time Director of Religious Education & Youth Ministry to join our parish community. This person will have a heart for sharing the gospel and helping people grow as disciples of Jesus Christ and his Church. The Director designs, develops, directs and evaluates both the Parish and the School religious education programs along with developing a thriving Youth Ministry. As the Youth Director, you will be responsible for the development, coordination, supervision, and execution of programs designed to engage and educate the youth of the parish.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, theology, religious education, or related field
- Minimum of one year experience in parish youth ministry
- Candidate should possess or be willing to attain Youth Ministry Certification
- Active member of St Joseph Parish or willing to become a member
- Models Catholic lifestyle with joy for the faith and positive attitude towards the Church
- Desire to communicate the faith and ability to work with young people