Saint Joseph School in Madison, TN is now hiring a long-term middle school social studies substitute teacher to serve from April 6, 2021 through the end of the school year. Saint Joseph School, located within the Diocese of Nashville, serves 280 students and has a long tradition of academic excellence and service within the Nashville community.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Desires to work in a Christ-centered Learning Environment
- Desires to help children learn and succeed
- Certification in Education preferred, college degree in History acceptable
- Familiar with lesson planning and best practice in instructional strategies
- Maintains good classroom management
- Exhibits a good understanding of the social-emotional needs of adolescents and enjoys the early teen age group
- Ability to collaborate with other staff members and administration
- Exhibits good technology skills and is familiar with Microsoft products, Apple and Google Platforms
- Is organized, flexible, creative, patient, fair, timely, and engaging
- Must be able to pass all required fingerprinting and background checks as required by the Diocese of Nashville and the State of Tennessee.
Interested parties should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org