The Catholic Diocese of Memphis in Tennessee is now accepting applications to fill the position of Manager of Multi-Media and Graphic Design. This position is based at the Chancery office in Memphis, Tennessee. The Manager of Multi-Media and Graphic Design will provide support in planning, development and implementation of faith-based communications strategies, systems and tools for effective internal and external communications across West Tennessee for the Diocese. Responsibilities will include website management and updates daily, monitor and analyze website performance, and provide support for parish websites. Additionally, the Manager of Multi-Media and Graphic Design will manage Faith magazine in a timely and cost-efficient manner, provide content for social media, and create graphics and assist in video creation.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree, minimum one year in communications, journalism marketing or a related field with preferably experience in an internship role and being bilingual.
- Strong PC software knowledge, including Microsoft Office, Adobe, PowerPoint and Internet software
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign--photo/video editing, photography skills are a plus.
- Graphic design skills, including the ability to adapt tone and style depending on the audience.
- Experience using social media in a non-profit setting.
- Full working knowledge of HTML, coding, UX design, WordPress and products like Flocknote.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to a changing work environment, work as part of a team, but self-manage
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a letter of introduction to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line
OR apply by mail to:
Director of Human Resources
5825 Shelby Oaks Dr.
Memphis, TN 38134