Saint Henry School in Nashville, serving over 700 students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade, seeks an experienced, innovative, and passionate Middle Grades Science Teacher who is willing to work hard to bring learning to life and collaborate with a highly qualified professional learning community in a supportive school environment.
- Design a curriculum in line with the Diocese of Nashville Curriculum Guide and plan lessons that are engaging, deepen understanding and critical thinking, and are integrated with technology
- Work collaboratively with the team of teachers and partner with parents to communicate student successes and areas of growth
Faculty members model their Catholic faith in word and action, seek meaningful professional growth opportunities, and are life-long learners. As such, faculty members are passionate about what they do, the students they teach and mentor, and the school community. Saint Henry School is an exciting, highly professional, and very engaging community.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching Science, preferably at the middle/upper grades level
- Valid TN Teaching License with Science and/or Multiple Subject Credential
- Experience with differentiated instruction
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Technology skills and ability to integrate technology into the instructional experiences
- Active Catholic
- Masters or other Advanced Degree
Please send (1) a cover letter stating your intent to work as a teacher at Saint Henry School; (2) a complete and professional resume, and; (3) contact information for three references to Principal Sister Mary Elizabeth, O.P. at firstname.lastname@example.org.