- Ensure collections are counted and bank deposits are made.
- Gather financial information to assist with budget preparation.
- Provide reports for the Pastor and the Finance Council.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility of scheduling.
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Prefer candidate with Parish Data System (PDS) experience
This position is considered Parttime – 24 hours
Provides day to day fiscal services and is specifically responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, and bank reconciliations for the parish.