Saint Henry School in Nashville, serving 700 students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade, seeks an energetic, caring, and passionate teacher aide. The teacher aide must be willing to work hard to help bring learning to life and collaborate with a highly qualified professional learning community in a supportive school environment.
- Assist teacher in planning and preparation for all classroom activities and learning exercises.
- Monitor student behavior and guide children in working and playing appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with the team of teachers and aides. Provide support to the teacher to ensure a safe and stimulating educational environment.
Faculty members model their Catholic faith in word and action, seek meaningful professional growth opportunities, and are life-long learners. As such, faculty members are passionate about what they do, the students they teach and mentor, and the school community. Saint Henry School is an exciting, highly professional, and very engaging community.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Experience working in an early childhood classroom
Please send (1) a cover letter stating your intent to work as a teacher at Saint Henry School; (2) a complete and professional resume, and; (3) contact information for three references to Principal Sister Mary Elizabeth, O.P. at firstname.lastname@example.org