Pre-K Teacher's Aides
Holy Rosary Academy is a Pre-K through 8th grade school in Donelson, TN and we are currently seeking pre-K teacher's aides for the 2023-24 school year. The candidate should possess excellent writing and communication skills. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience working with preschool aged children
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and meet the requirements of the diocese.
- Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children and adults, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the school’s program and philosophy.
- Must be a team player
- Support the lead teacher and follow lesson plans.
- Takes part in the professional development program of the school.
- Maintains cordial relationships with colleagues.
- Follows the ethics of the profession.
- Supervises the classroom.
- Maintains a professional attitude and loyalty to the school at all times.
- Helps to maintain a neat and organized classroom, gradebook and lesson plans.
- Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times.
- Helps the teacher to create classroom environment that recognizes and respects the value of each student, while exercising appropriate classroom management.
- Reports to the lead teacher any problem which may occur with the children.
- Comply with policies and procedures published in the Holy Rosary Academy Faculty/Staff Handbook.
Holy Rosary Academy
March 6, 2023
Interested candidates, please email credentials to the principal, firstname.lastname@example.org