This position will provide essential secretarial and office support to the Executive Director and other staff. This will include reconciling receipts to credit card bills, answering phones and dealing with questions regarding summer camp, weddings, and group rental of the property.
Other duties include:
- Enter all registrations, process cancellations, manage waiting lists, and monitor enrollment using our database.
- Receive all incoming camper forms and perform necessary entry into computer.
- Refer special circumstances and requests to Executive Director
- Maintain camper records and files including health forms and all other forms with a high level of confidentiality, organization, and attention to detail.
- Ensure that all proper information is provided and that all needed forms are signed by parents.
- Manage online registration forms and necessary website updates and form processing, including creation of forms, parent handbook, and pdfs.
- Prepare registration mailings, blast emails, and website forms.
- Maintain communication with parents/guardians regarding registration and parent questions via email and phone.
- Answer phones, maintain a high level of customer service and appropriate phone etiquette.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Update Camp Brain as needed with new alumni information.
- Assist with camp functions and general camp responsibilities as needed.
- Manage communication between camp office/staff and camp constituents via blast emails, mailings, phone calls and website communications.
- Maintain the Marymount calendar, keeping it up to date with holidays, camp rentals, summer camp dates etc.
- Help maintain office space and office supplies putting in a request for an order when needed
- Classify purchases into proper accounts, get payment approval and mail bill payment requests and receipts to bookkeeper.
- Order all clothing/swag for camp store.
- Update and maintain camp website and manage website calendar when needed
- Attend meetings at the Diocese of Nashville when needed. (usually once a year)
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in using computers and Microsoft Word, and ability to learn our database.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills and a willingness to collaborate with other staff and volunteers on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality and a pleasant nature when assisting parents, rental groups, and the public in general.