The Diocese of Nashville Catholic Schools Office is now accepting resumes for Substitute Teaching Positions for Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Schools are located in Davidson, Sumner, Williamson, Rutherford, Montgomery, Humphreys, and Lawrence Counties
The Ideal Candidate:
· Desires to work in a Christ-centered Learning Environment
· Desires to help children learn and succeed
· Certification in Education preferred, college degree in other areas acceptable
· Has a general understanding on how to follow lesson plans and how children learn
· Has good classroom management skills
· Has a good understanding of the social emotional needs children and/or adolescents
· Ability to collaborate with other staff members and administration
· Has good technology skills and is familiar with Microsoft products, Apple and Google Platforms
· Is organized, flexible, creative, patient, fair, timely, and engaging
· Experience preferred, but not necessary
· Must be able to pass all required fingerprinting and background checks as required by the Diocese of Nashville and the State of Tennessee.
Interested Parties should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.