Saint Joseph School seeks an innovative and passionate upper elementary grade teacher who is willing to work hard to bring learning to life and partner with colleagues in a supportive school environment.
Using the Diocese of Nashville Curriculum Guide, ensure that engaging lesson plans align with Diocesan standards, devise innovative ways to encourage critical thinking for deeper understanding, and are integrated with technology
Work collaboratively with faculty and staff and partner with school stakeholders to communicate student successes and areas of growth
Faculty members model their Catholic faith in word and action, seek meaningful professional growth opportunities, and are life-long learners. As such, faculty members are passionate about what they do, the students they teach and mentor, and the school community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- Valid Teaching License or proof of coursework to obtain licensure in immediate future
- Experience with differentiated instruction
- Strong Classroom Management
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Technology skills and ability to integrate technology into the instructional experiences