Provides maintenance and/or housekeeping functions for the property under the supervision of the Operations Manager. Responsible for ensuring that all assigned tasks are completed and repairs made in a timely and efficient manner. Must be well organized and able to follow directions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general maintenance duties in resident apartments
- Responsible for working with residents to schedule services within their apartments
- Make daily and periodic rounds to observe for needs as they arise
- Perform all assigned daily tasks and other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- Responsible for reporting any concerns to Operations Manager in a timely fashion
- Respond to emergency situations as directed by supervisor
- Assist with preventive maintenance for building and equipment where needed and as directed
- Coordinate services with the activities of other departments
- Respond to after-hours calls as needed/scheduled
- Assist in inventory control
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical knowledge in plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, fire and security, floor care, appliance repair, painting and general repairs
- Must possess the following traits: friendly, pleasant personality, intelligent, flexible, patient, resourceful, dependable, tactful and creative
- Ability to operate motorized vehicles, hand tools, power tools, machinery and equipment
- Ability to work effectively with other departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must work well under stress
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Able to maintain ethical standards and policies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Universal HVAC Certification Preferred
- High school diploma
- 3 years’ experience in building maintenance preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Resumes can be sent via e mail to email@example.com
Or they can be mailed to:
Villa Maria Manor
32 White Bridge Road
Nashville, TN 37205