The seed you plant today will provide comfort, nourishment, and shelter for future generations.
A BEQUEST IS ONE OF THE EASIEST WAYS TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
- Using straightforward language, you can list specific amounts or percentages in your will
- A bequest is entirely revocable and updatable during your lifetime
- Your gift is deferred: the tangible assets do not transfer until the end of your lifetime
- Bequests can name the Diocese a beneficiary of a retirement plan and/or life insurance plan
- Provides opportunities to connect with other Legacy Society members and enjoy fellowship
Bequest Information Request Form
Please fill out the form below to learn more about the bequests or download the form here and mail to Diocese of Nashville, Attn: Ashley Linville, 2800 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214-1402.