St. Edward School is seeking candidates for the position of after care worker at 190 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN. We are seeking motivated, energetic candidates willing to work with any age group between 3 years and 13 years. This part-time position is from 3 pm- 6 pm Monday through Friday and pays $15.50 per hour. No weekends are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
After school, St. Edward students are ready for rest, relaxation, and fun. The primary duty of extended care workers is supervising activities for kids. Activities can include fun play, such as arts and crafts, or activities that focus on skills in sports, games, and helping with homework.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Fun work environment
- Rewarding work
- Supportive staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You meet the basic requirements of the local childcare regulatory agency.
- You can lift 35 lbs. in connection with handling children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude.
- You are motivated and willing to try new things.
- You interact with students, families, and fellow staff members in a friendly and caring manner.
- You can create an environment that is friendly and welcoming.
- You can maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment for children.
- You remain alert, supervising children’s safety at all times.
- You can pass a background check.
- You can learn and follow all DHS rules and regulations.
- Ability to commute to 190 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37211