Father Ryan High School’s Advancement Department is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Communications while collaborating with administration and other departments on marketing, admissions, and communications materials for the school. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be successful if they are a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented individual with experience and passion for connecting with Father Ryan alumni, students, parents, past parents, prospective families, and friends. Authentic community involvement and participation, both online and offline, are integral to success.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and implementing e-newsletters, digital signage, social media channels, and website content.
- Managing analytics to increase marketing efficiencies; monitoring digital media performance across multiple sites, optimizing existing digital media platforms, and working to achieve marketing and communications goals and objectives.
- Collaborating with faculty, staff, and administration to plan and execute photo/video opportunities and news stories for digital channels.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of a new Father Ryan website.
- Staying abreast of evolving marketing technology available to the industry and making recommendations to improve our marketing efforts.
- Fulfilling other responsibilities as determined by the Director of Advancement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or English
- Minimum of 2 years relevant digital marketing experience, including social media, email marketing, and website management
- Strong short and long-form writing skills and knowledge of grammar
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Adept at handling projects from start to completion
- Proven skills in dealing with shifting priorities and the ability to remain flexible
- Outstanding organization, planning, and follow-up skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Photography, videography, and Canva experience is a plus