Father Ryan High School’s Advancement Department is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Communications while collaborating with administration and other departments on marketing, admissions, and communications materials for the school.
Direct Report: Director of Advancement
Father Ryan High School’s Advancement Department is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Communications while collaborating with administration and other departments on marketing, admissions, and communications materials for the school. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be successful if they are a highly motivated and creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with Father Ryan alumni, students, parents, past parents, prospective families, and friends. Authentic community involvement and participation, both online and offline, are integral to success.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or English
- Minimum of 2 years relevant digital marketing experience, including social media, email marketing, and website management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- Adept at handling projects from start to completion
- Proven skills in dealing with shifting priorities and the ability to remain flexible
- Exceptional verbal, written, and professional presentation skills
- Outstanding organization, planning, and follow-up skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Proficient in Microsoft and graphic design programs
- Photography, videography, or content creation experience is a plus
The primary responsibilities include:
- Managing analytics to increase marketing efficiencies; monitoring digital media performance across multiple sites, optimizing existing digital media platforms, and working to achieve marketing and communications goals and objectives.
- Writing concise, compelling content for social media, written communications, e-newsletters, and website.
- Collaborating with faculty, staff, and administration to plan and execute photo/video opportunities and news stories for social media and website.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of a new Father Ryan website in Fall 2022.
- Staying abreast of evolving marketing technology available to the industry and making recommendations to improve our marketing efforts.
- Fulfilling other responsibilities as determined by the Director of Advancement and/or Director of Communications.
To apply to work at Father Ryan, please email the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of introduction
- List of minimum of three references and contact information