This role develops communication strategies that align with Holy Family’s brand and mission. This hands-on opportunity is responsible for producing graphics and creative content for this large, dynamic Catholic Church that maintains over 50 active ministries. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills to prioritize workload to meet production deadlines. Effective communication skills with strong attention to detail is required. This position collaborates extensively with internal staff and ministry leaders to ensure all essential information is delivered accurately and timely.
- Digital and Print Communication: Create and manage engaging content for various communication channels such as: the church website, social media platforms, bulletins, weekly announcements, and other digital and print materials. Ensure that all content is consistent to brand, relevant, error-free, engaging and delivered timely.
- Social Media Management: Maintain and update the church-wide social media accounts by sharing important updates, boosting events, and evangelizing consistently (Holy Days of Obligation, Saint Feast Days, etc.). Monitor engagement and respond to comments and messages.
- Event Promotion: Create and manage the promotion of church events and programming for ministries on various communication channels. This would involve collaborating with event managers to understand the promotional requirements, design promotional materials, monitor participation and boost communications to meet goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, marketing, or 4 years of related work experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in content creation, copywriting, and editing.
- Creative storyteller who can deliver successful promotional campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Word Press and Microsoft Office 365 a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the Catholic Church.
- This position works on site at Holy Family Parish administrative office.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, together with a cover letter, to Betty Lou Burnett. (firstname.lastname@example.org).