Coordinator of Children’s Faith Formation
Immaculate Catholic Church in Owensboro, KY is seeking a Full Time Coordinator of Children’s Faith Formation (CFF), working under the supervision of the Pastor.
We strive to be an active Catholic Community offering opportunities to practice our faith, to learn more about the faith and to share that faith with the world.
- Experienced educator that has taught in Catholic schools (or a related field of religious education), possess knowledge and practice of the Roman Catholic faith and are in full support of the mission of Catholic education for our young people.
- The Coordinator of Children's Faith Formation. The CFF oversees the development of the yearly the religious Education program, along with organization and oversight of the Religious Education catechist volunteers, oversight of those attending religious education programs, and oversight of the following sacraments/ preparation: First Penance and First Holy Communion (2nd Graders) and Confirmation (8th graders).
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Religious Education, Pastoral Studies, or related field from an accredited college or university. (Commensurate parish experience may be considered)
- Practicing Roman Catholic, fully able to participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organization, time management prioritization skills.
- Proficient in computer applications and social media applications.
Immaculate Parish is an equal opportunity employer that offers a wide range of benefits. To learn more about the Parish Immaculate Parish
Immaculate Catholic Church
May 25, 2023
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to our Pastor at email@example.com