An Overview of the Legacy Society
The Legacy Society is a celebration of donors and their generosity. Joining the Legacy Society is entirely voluntary and includes all those who have confirmed their overall intentions in writing. The Legacy Society is one way for the Church to express gratitude to donors for their support during their lifetimes. Becoming a member is also a public way to inspire others.
Legacy Society Membership Benefits
THE LEGACY SOCIETY LINKS THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
- Allows you to make a difference by supporting the areas of the Faith you care about the most.
- Different gift options and gift types are customized according to your situation.
- Your assets remain in your control until you decide you want to transfer them to the Diocese.
- Any area (or multiple areas) of the Diocese can be named as beneficiaries.
- Your relationship with the Diocese is strengthened by regular contact with the community.
- Your family assets successfully transfer across generations.
- Social events provide opportunities to enjoy fellowship with other Legacy Society members.
- The amount of taxes is potentially reduced.
- Peace of mind is achieved.
How Legacy Society Members and Their Contributions Have Blessed the Diocese of Nashville
Below are a collection of stories that show the wonderful impact of our Legacy Society members’ generosity. Without them, many of these opportunities would not have been possible.
Parishioner builds new altar for St. Joseph Church in Lawrence County
Diocese buys property for new church in Carthage
If you have already considered or have included the Diocese of Nashville in your estate plans, please fill out the form below so that a member of the Stewardship and Development Office can contact you and assist you further with your gift.